Want a job? Have you considered a traineeship?
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work. Trainees then have the opportunity to showcase these skills to employers though short work experience placements.
Our Traineeship Course consists of;
- Level 1 Diploma in Personal Development (contains units relating to retail and customer service)
- Functional skills English & Maths
- Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills
- Work sector qualification of your choice (Beauty, Construction, Health & Social care or Security)
- 100 hours of (paid if possible) work experience throughout the six months duration of the course.
To be eligible for a Traineeship you must be:
- Aged 18 – 23
- Must not hold a level 3 qualification
- Living in Hull or surrounding areas
- Cannot be working more than 16 hours per week
How long will this Traineeship course take?
Classroom hours are 9am – 4pm over 12 weeks. Some work Experience hours will be completed during the 12 weeks allocated as classroom hours. A light lunch is provided for the classroom days of attendance.
On to one of our Beauty, Construction, Health & Social care or security courses and the purchase of licence will be provided upon successful completion of the funded program above. This will be discussed with you further on induction.
How do I register for a Traineeship?
Call us now 01482 228 113 / 07714 135193 or just message us using the contact boxes on this page
RDS Training are offering a number of Funded courses for unemployed and low income (less than £17k per year) living in the East Riding & Hull areas.
RDS Courses are funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency & European Social Fund through HLC.
Have your say on local issues. Go to http://www.hull.gov.uk/peoplespanel