MCA & DoLs for Managers Course
Delivered by DJD Consultants in partnership with RDS. This MCA & DoLs for Managers Course gives a more in-depth study of duties and responsibilities under the Mental Capacity Act 2005 (MCA) for senior staff and managers.
MCA & DoLs for Managers Course consists of:
- human rights and the importance of the MCA
- the core principles of the MCA
- assessing capacity, roles and responsibilities
- learning who can make decisions
- lasting power of attorney and advance decisions independent mental capacity advocates
- ‘best interests’ decisions
- authority for action, restraint and the criminal offences
- DoLS (Deprivations of Liberty Safeguards) – now and in the future.
Course Venue: RDS Training Centre in Hull, or employer’s workplace.
Course costs:£125 per person inclusive of VAT
MCA & DoLs for Managers course course cost includes:
- 1 day training held from 930 am to 4 pm
- light lunch
Accredited by: RDS and DJD Consultants
CALL NOW: +44 (0)1482 228 113 / 07714 135193
Book NOW…. Just message us using the contact boxes on this page
Course dates at RDS in 2020:
This course can also be delivered at your workplace for a minimum cost of £450 inclusive of VAT.
Should you have any queries before or during your training, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist.
CALL NOW to discuss the MCA & DoLs for Manager’s course
+44 (0)1482 228 113 / 07714 135193 or email email@example.com