Free Team Leading course with Care certificate
RDS Academy CIC are happy to offer this Free Team Leading course with Care certificate for people living within the Humber area and will support them to up skill in team leading and health & social care qualifications and find full time employment.
If you are interested in this fully funded course, then you will need to meet this criteria:
- Unemployed, ESA (work group) or on low income (less than £17k per year).
- 19 years or over as of 1st August 2020
- Living in Hull or surrounding areas
- Complete a basic Maths & English assessment.
- Send ID (Picture of driving licence or passport)
- Send proof of income or benefits (Wager slips or Screenshot UC)
Your funded course will consist of:
Highfield Level 2 Diploma in Team Leader (RQF) – 201 Guided Learning Hours.
Units to be completed are:
- Manage Personal performance and development L/506/1788 (4 credits)
- Communicate work related information T/506/1798 (4 credits)
- Lead and Manage a team H/506/1800 (5 credits)
- Principles of team leading R/506/2294 (5 credits)
- Understand business R/506/2957 (4 credits)
- Develop working relationships with colleagues R/506/1789 (3 credits)
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace T/506/1820 (3 credits)
- Manage conflict within a team K/506/1927 (5 credits)
- Collaborate with other departments M/506/1931 (3 credits)
- Health and safety procedures in a workplace T/505/4673 (2 credits)
- Employee rights and responsibilities L/506/1905 (2 credits)
Once your funding paperwork has been accepted and your online program has been completed then you will progress on to the care certificate.
A course date will be discussed and booked with you.
How will this funded course be delivered?
During national lockdown the theory aspects of this course will be delivered via Zoom tutorials and by completing online e portfolio. Once restrictions are lifted you will be able to attend RDS in Hull of face to face teaching.
The care certificate can be started online until face to face deliver can be held at the RDS centre once restrictions are lifted.
This course will include safe moving of people training once permitted.
How long will this course take?
It is estimated that the online course will take 3 to 4 weeks to complete, but it can be completed in less time, if you feel you want to work for longer times in between Zoom sessions.
How do I register on this Free Team Leading Course with care certificate?
Call us now +44 (0)1482 228 113 / 07714 135193 or just message us using the contact boxes on this page
RDS Training are offering a number of Funded courses for unemployed and low income (less than £17k per year) living in the East Riding & Hull areas.
RDS Courses are funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency & European Social Fund through Encompass & HLC.
Have your say on local issues. Go to http://www.hull.gov.uk/peoplespanel