Free CCTV Course
RDS Academy CIC are happy to offer a free CCTV course for people living within the Humber area and will support them to up skill in security based qualifications and find employment.
The CCTV course is funded by the Community Grants 5 provided by the European Social Fund. This contract is managed by Humber Learning Consortium.
If you are interested in this fully funded Security course, then you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Unemployed or ESA (work group).
- 18 years or over.
- Living in Hull or surrounding areas
- Complete a basic English assessment to evidence level 1 English ability.
- Send ID (Picture of driving licence or passport)
- Send proof of benefits (Screenshot UC) or a written statement as to how you support yourself.
The Award in CCTV Operations course is structured over 4 days from 9am until 5pm.
The course includes 3 sections:-
- Working in the Private Security Industry (1 hour multiple choice exam. Pass mark 28/40)
- Working as a CCTV Operator (1 hour multiple choice exam. Pass mark 28/40)
- Practical Use of CCTV System (tutor assessed)
How will this funded course be delivered?
The CCTV course is face to face and will be held at the RDS centre once restrictions are lifted.
You will be required to attend an induction of approximately 2 hours the day before your course commences. This is to complete the required funding paperwork and confirm your eligibility. The first induction day is planned for 15th March 2021.
RDS has access to additional funding streams which would enable you to progress to additional courses and achieve additional skills such as the door supervisor course or customer service. Completion of additional funding course can secure the payment of your SIA licence.
How do I register on this Free CCTV Course?
Call us now +44 (0)1482 228 113 / 07714 135193 or just message us using the contact boxes on this page. A course date will be discussed and booked with you.