Free Care Certificate
RDS Academy CIC are offering this free Care Certificate Course for people living within the Humber area. We can support you to up skill achieve qualifications and find full time employment.
Interested in this fully funded Care Certificate course, then you will need to meet the criteria below:
- Unemployed a ESA (work group) or on low income (less than £17k per year)
- 19 years or over as of 1st August 2020
- Live in Hull or surrounding areas
- Complete a basic Maths & English assessment.
- Send ID (Picture of driving licence or passport)
- Send proof of income or benefits (Wager slips or Screenshot UC)
If you meet the above criteria Call us now 01482 228 113 or message us using the contact box on this page.
This Free Care Certificate course includes:
- Self Assessment
- Delivery of effective customer service
- Communicating Solutions to others
- Health & Safety for Cleaning Support Services
- Understand the principles and values of health and social care (adults and children and young people) early years and childcare
- Principles of :
- communication in adult social care settings
- diversity, equality and inclusion in adult social care settings
- safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- personal development in adult social care settings
How will this funded course be delivered?
During national lockdown, this personal development course will be delivered via:
- Zoom tutorials
- completing online e portfolio
Once restrictions are lifted you will be able to attend RDS Training Centre in Hull for face to face teaching.
How long will this course take?
This online course is estimated to take 3 to 4 weeks to complete.
This course can be completed in less time if more work is done in between Zoom sessions.
What qualification will I achieve?
Highfield Level 1 Extended Certificate in Personal Development for Employability (RQF) – 199 Guided Learning Hours.
How do I register on this Care Certificate Course?
Call us now +44 (0)1482 228 113 / 07714 135193 or just message us using the contact box on this page
Our Funded courses are for people who are unemployed or on low income (less than £17k per year) living in the East Riding & Hull areas.
Funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency & European Social Fund through Encompass & HLC.
Have your say on local issues. Go to http://www.hull.gov.uk/peoplespanel