Free Care Certificate Course
RDS Training are happy to offer this new Free Care Certificate Course for local people and hope to support them to up skill and find employment.
If you are interested in this fully funded care course then you will need to meet this criteria:
- Unemployed or on low income
- 19 years or over
- Living in Hull or surrounding areas
This course will be held via Zoom and by completing online packages and workbooks.
It is estimated that the online course will take 3 to 4 weeks to complete, but it can be completed in less time, if you feel you want to work for longer times in between Zoom sessions.
Free Care Certificate Course Contents
Highfield Level 1 Extended Certificate in Personal Development for Employability (RQF)
198 Guided Learning Hours.
Units to be completed are:
- Self Assessment
- Personal Behaviour for Success
- Assessing myself for a career
- Understanding the principles and values in Health and social care (adults and children
- and young people) early years and childcare
- Understand the range of service provision and roles within health and social care
- (adults and children and young people) early years and childcare
- Principles of:
- communication in adult social care settings
- diversity, equality and inclusion in adult social care settings
- personal development in adult social care settings
- safeguarding and protection in health and social care
Once your funding paperwork has been accepted and your online program has been completed.
Course dates for the additional courses that you will need for this sector will be discussed with you and you will have an interview with a care provider.
- safe moving of people
How do I register on this Free Care Certificate Course?
Call us now +44 (0)1482 228 113 / 07714 135193 or
Just message us using the contact boxes on this page