Safeguarding for Managers
Delivered by DJD Consultants in partnership with RDS.
We offer a specialist training course for senior managers or newly appointed safeguarding leads who are responsible for safeguarding adults from neglect and harm.
- identifying risk and vulnerability to abuse and neglect
- making safeguarding personal and applying principles in practice
- safeguarding duties for local authorities
- responsibilities for partners such as housing, police and health bodies
- the relevance of the Mental Capacity Act
- the importance of partnership working and information sharing
- how to respond to allegations, concerns and disclosures
Our training improves knowledge and practice around safeguarding adults and children from harm or neglect.
Course Venue: RDS Training Centre in Hull, or employer’s workplace.
Course costs:£125 per person inclusive of VAT
Safeguarding for Managers course cost includes:
- 1 day training held from 930 am to 4 pm
- light lunch
Accredited by: RDS and DJD Consultants
CALL NOW: +44 (0)1482 228 113 / 07714 135193
Book NOW….Just message us using the contact boxes on this page
Course dates at RDS in 2020:
This course can also be delivered at your workplace for a minimum cost of £450 inclusive of VAT.
Should you have any queries before or during your training, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist.
CALL NOW to discuss the Safeguarding for Managers course
+44 (0)1482 228 113 / 07714 135193 or email email@example.com