Safeguarding Adults & Children
Delivered by DJD Consultants in partnership with RDS.
Our training improves knowledge and practice around safeguarding adults and children from harm or neglect.
- identifying risk and vulnerability to abuse and neglect
- duties and responsibilities for individuals and organisations
- the key safeguarding principles of the Care Act
- ways of working together and information sharing
- explore the Mental Capacity Act and safeguarding
- responding to concerns, allegations and disclosures.
Course Venue: RDS Training Centre in Hull, or employer’s workplace.
Course costs:£60 per person inclusive of VAT
Safeguarding Adults & Children course cost includes:
- 1 day training held from 930 am to 4 pm
- light lunch
Accredited by: RDS and DJD Consultants
CALL NOW: +44 (0)1482 228 113 / 07714 135193
Book NOW….Just message us using the contact boxes on this page
Course dates at RDS in 2020:
Available on request
This course can also be delivered at your workplace for a minimum cost of £450 inclusive of VAT.
Should you have any queries before or during your training, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist.
CALL NOW to discuss the Safeguarding Adults & Children course
+44 (0)1482 228 113 / 07714 135193 or email email@example.com