Medication Train the Trainer
Delivered by DJD Consultants in partnership with RDS.
This one-day course is aimed at people who are a senior member of staff in their organisation, or who have a responsibility for delivery training. Each individual must provide a copy of their teaching course prior to attending the train the trainer course. If you do not currently hold a teacher certificate then RDS can provide this course for you.
The purpose of the course is to gain the ability to effectively deliver a ‘Safe Handling of Medication’ course to their staff to promote competency and consistency with medication management.
This Train the Trainer course takes the trainer through the ‘Safe Handling of Medication’ course material giving them additional information and advice about how to deliver the course.
On completion of the course the trainer will be equipped to deliver the Safe Handling of Medication’ course to their staff.
This workshop will cover the following:
- The legislative framework for the use of medication in social care settings.
- Roles and responsibilities in the use of medication in social care settings.
- The common types of medication and their use.
- Techniques for administering medication.
- The process for receiving, storing and disposing of medication supplies safely.
- How to promote the rights of the individual and support the use of medication.
- How to record and report on use of medication.
Course Venue: RDS Training Centre in Hull, or employer’s workplace.
Course costs:£150 per person inclusive of VAT
Medication Train the Trainer course cost includes:
- 1 day training held from 930 am to 4 pm
- light lunch
Accredited by: RDS and DJD Consultants
CALL NOW: +44 (0)1482 228 113 / 07714 135193
Book NOW….Just message us using the contact boxes on this page
Course dates at RDS in 2020:
This course can also be delivered at your workplace for a minimum cost of £450 inclusive of VAT.
Should you have any queries before or during your training, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist.
CALL NOW to discuss the Medication Train the Trainer course
+44 (0)1482 228 113 / 07714 135193 or email email@example.com